We are excited to announce a new finance program at Columbia Business School Executive Education. Taught by Columbia's esteemed real estate faculty from the School's Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate, the Real Estate as an Asset and Business program provides participants with a deep understanding of real estate valuation and investments.
“Real estate accounts for one third of the world’s capital assets,” says Faculty Co-Director Tomasz Piskorski. “This program provides you with a high level of expertise of the ever-changing global market for real estate finance and investment.”
From the three-day program, participants will walk away with:
- A deep understanding of the scope and character of the global real estate industry
- Hands-on real estate finance expertise essential to developing or investing in real estate assets
- A tool set to identify real estate investment opportunities globally
- Ways to identify investment risk profiles of different types of real estate properties
- A better grasp of the challenges and opportunities of technological disruption in real estate
For a personal conversation about the program, please contact Alberto Cruz, associate director of Learning Solutions, at email@example.com or +1 212-854-6037.